ALIBABA RFQ MANAGEMENT
A request for quotation (RFQ) is a standard business process whose purpose is to invite suppliers into a bidding process to bid on specific products or services. RFQ contains detailed information about a buyer’s sourcing requirements. It is posted by the buyer and is reviewed by Alibaba.com’s industry expert before being published on the site or being matched to a suitable supplier.
RFQ PROCESS :
- Buyer submits RFQ
- Alibaba.com reviews RFQ
- Suppliers submit quotations
- Alibaba.com screens quotations
- Buyer receives quotations
- Trade begins
All members have the same basic quoting rights which is 20 RFQs per month. It could not be changed. To increase quoting permissions, the only way is to get more rewarding quoting rights.
STEPS TO GET QUALITY RFQ :
- Purpose is to invite suppliers into a bidding process
- Set appropriate product keywords in Alisource. Maximum 20 keywords can be set for RFQ. Upload all your Hot Selling products to get Recommended RFQs. Sign in at http://sourcing.alibaba.com/ and start submitting RFQs.
- if you sign into AliSource every day and quote to RFQ every day in one month, you will be rewarded extra quoting rights for 54 RFQs. If you get positive review from the buyer, you will get more quoting rights.Your market performance scores will be updated on the 3rd, 12th and 22nd of each month (Pacific Standard Time) and displayed under ‘My Alibaba’ – ‘Request for Quotation’ – ‘My Quotations’.
- We at Topaz Infotech can help you in RFQ Submission.
- Our RFQ Specialist Analyse your business and discuss with you for hot selling products and Target Market before Starting RFQ Submission Process.
- Set keywords to get Accurate RFQ for Products / Service.
- Submit RFQ with All Required Information.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN AN RFQ AND AN INQUIRY?
- Higher quality request compared with general inquiries
- An RFQ is posted by the buyer and is reviewed by Alibaba.com’s industry experts before being published on the site or being matched to a suitable supplier. An inquiry is sent to the supplier directly by the buyer.
- No buyer contact information is available within the RFQ (before a quote is sent), while a supplier can access the buyer’s contact information if an inquiry is sent.
- Quotations are sent by Alibaba.com’s industry expert to buyers only after they have been approved by Alibaba.com; whereas inquiries are sent to the buyer directly.
HOW CAN THE ALIBABA RFQ SERVICE HELP?
-Target the Right Buyers
Alibaba.com is the world’s largest supplier directory. Even the most obscure product search can result in hundreds of suppliers.
- It can take forever to shortlist suppliers and contact them one by one.
- Even worse, many of them don’t even reply. Now, what if you could turn the table, and let them come to you? That’s the idea behind Alibaba’s RFQ service.
- In essence, you add product information, and a number of suppliers will submit quotes based on your requirements.
- All you need to do is wait. Or well, that’s the idea at least.
Our Role is limited for RFQ Submission. Customer can take over the communication and close the deal at their end on getting response from the buyer end. Drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us Today for RFQ Submission service.